Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Project Life: The Amalfi Coast {Positano & Sorrento}


Hi Friends!  My One Little Word for 2016 is Moments and for me, that means documenting the big and little moments of our family's life.

I was thrilled last week when Becky Higgins Project Life released the new Project Life App for Android.  I downloaded it the very first day (which was last Wednesday evening), and started creating pages immediately.  As of last night, I have already completed 17 pages!!!  I've never completed that many pages in one week in the 20 years I've been scrapbooking!  I just leave my tablet next to my chair in the familyroom and work on layouts while watching TV in the evening with the family!  It's a great way to enjoy family time because we can talk and share memories of the trip and enjoy the process of finishing pages!

I usually scrapbook in chronological order for our vacations.  However, this time I started with some fabulous photos from the Amalfi Coast in Italy.  This was actually our last stop of this trip, but the photos were just calling me to put them on pages.

We took this cruise in June 2014 and on this day, we docked in Naples, Italy.   Rather than take a large tour booked through the cruiseline, we hired a private driver to take us to all of the spots we wanted to go, and that included a drive along the amazing Amalfi Coast.


Page Supplies: Moments Like These Project Life Kit
Page Layout: Design A

The photo on the bottom of this page was just screaming to be shown as a large photo.

Page Supplies: Moments Like These Project Life Kit; Good Times Value Kit
Page Layout: Big Shot 11

A very fun roadside market on our way to Positano.
Page Supplies: Moments Like These Project Life Kit
Page Layout: Design A

When we arrived in Positano, we made our way down the long rows of steps and shops to the beach.  We ate at a fabulous restaurant for lunch... BEST PIZZA EVER!

Page Supplies: Everyday Project Life Kit
Page Layout: Design P

More photos around Positano... some pages just call for using only photos!
Page Layout: Design W


Page Supplies: Everyday Project Life Kit
Page Layout: Big Shot 7


Stay tuned for more pages in the coming weeks!  I'm on a misson to work on these pages a little bit each day.  

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! Like....WOW! What amazing pictures! I love these layouts! I can't wait to see more. What a great treasure...and tossing in your personal thoughts and memories. perfection. I love the font! Great job girlie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs