Friday, April 8, 2016

Project Life: Time to Cruise!

Hi Friends!  Wasn't the Taylored Expressions April Release a blast???  After giving you 4 full days of cards, I thought I'd share a few more of my Project Life App pages for my Moments ~ #onelittleword project.  

After spending a few days in London and then 3 days in Barcelona, it was time to board the beautiful cruise ship.  Our family loves cruising because we can really get away.  Having a very busy husband who works from a home office, cruising is truly the only way he can unplug... in fact, we all "unplug" for the week.  And, we all enjoy that!  The first page is actually the cover page for our album, but I did it last, so I thought I'd share it on this post.  I included a highlight picture from several of our stops.



As I stated above, we enjoy cruising and always go on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line ships.  While on board, I usually purchase the photo package so that once we get home, I have tons of professional photos in both digital and printed format.  The digital photos are perfect to use with the Project Life App!  On the layout below is our Welcome Aboard photo!


Exploring the beautiful ship!



Next up FRANCE... see you next week!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs