Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Project Life App: Spring Break 2015

Hi there!  I just finished another Project Life album using the PL App on my tablet & thought I'd share the first several pages with you.  This trip was from Spring Break 2015 and I just haven't had a chance to get it done, so I decided to make my pages using the Project Life App rather than traditional scrapbooking.  I still love making layouts with traditional supplies, but digital is so handy sometimes.  I will continue to do both and maybe even mix and match!

So anyway... back to this trip.  We decided that it was probably going to be the last Spring Break trip for a while with Megan going off to college in the fall, so of course, we went on another cruise {because that's what our family does}.   For my cover page, I selected a pretty photo from several of the islands we visited. {Click on the pages if you want to read the journaling}



First up... San Juan, Puerto Rico!
We spent a few days here prior to boarding the ship.




Wondering around Old Town...
and breakfast at the Mallorca Cafe was a perfect way to start!


 We love Old Town
 Beautiful tropical breezes... nothing better after a long cold winter!
 Stunning views by the Ocean!
 It was great having G-Ma & G-Pa and Tim's brother with us on the trip!
Fun Family Time!!

 That's it for today... tons more coming!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs