Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Spectrum Noir Colorista Collection

Hey There Crafty Friends!  So today I'm sharing some cards I made with the new Colorista Collection from Spectrum Noir.  The cardmaking kit comes with pre-printed foiled & glittered cards, envelopes and card inserts.  All you need to do is pull out your markers and color away.  Super easy to do while watching TV or waiting for your kids in the carpool line.   



Other than the background and the light purple flower, I used only markers from the Spectrum Noir Colorista Set #1.  In addition to the Set #1 markers, for the background I used Spectrum Noir BT1 marker so the flowers and sentiment would really POP off the card.  I also added a light purple flower (card on the left), using the HB1 marker.

Happy Coloring!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I see the new colours have names are they different to the Spectrum Noir? X

Unknown said...

Gorgeous flowers. I'd love to be able to color like this!!

oma b - MaryBeth said...

So excited! Can’t wait till the launch on HSN, it's on my calendar!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs