Thursday, August 11, 2016

TE: Bible Bookmark

Hello Friends!  I hope your week is super amazing!!!  This month the Taylored Expressions designers are sharing lots of projects with the beautiful faith based products in the store so I decided to make a bookmark for my Bible with this lovely stamp called Daughter of the King and the Build A Bookmark die set.  I was so excited when I saw how perfectly this sentiment fit on the bookmark die and stamped/heat embossed it in the TE Sugar Cube White Pigment Ink.



I used the various floral dies that come with the Build A Bookmark.  I trimmed them with the TE Watercolor Cardstock and then used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to watercolor them as well as the background of the bookmark.


Thanks for stopping by & have a Blessed Day!


Supplies:

1 comment:

Patti J said...

This is beautiful, Kendra! Thanks for sharing ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs