Thursday, November 24, 2016

Project Life App ~ St. Croix Pages

It's Thanksgiving and I know everyone will be posting fabulous pictures of fall cards & table decor, or food & family gatherings.  Today I decided to post these last few pages from our Spring Break trip 2015 because I am so grateful to this bunch of amazing people and the awesome adventures we have shared together.  To say we love to travel, is probably the understatement of the year.  We travel every chance we get & particularly enjoy going on cruises or RV trips.   We enjoy building memories together as a family through experiences & I will never apologize for the amount of trips we have taken because that's what we enjoy.   




St. Croix is one of our favorite cruise ports & we can't wait to go back and spend a full week there some day so we can explore the island more.








Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs