Monday, November 14, 2016

Spring Break 2013... Highlights in NOLA!

As I continue with pages from our Spring Break 2013 trip, it brings me to some of the highlights from our 2 days in New Orleans, LA {NOLA}.  We had gorgeous weather and a fantastic time exploring this beautiful city.  A trip to NOLA would not be complete without a visit to Cafe DuMonde, a horse drawn carriage ride through the French Quarter, or a cemetery tour!  It was a jam packed few days... but what a blast!


I continued using this fabulous You Are Here kit from Simple Stories and typed up/die cut the tabs for each picture.   The word stickers are also from the kit and I added them in an uneven line to hide the edge of the pattern paper because it was a bit crooked... but I love how it turned out.




I love all the bits and pieces in this kit... flowers, pretty patterns, multiple alphabet stickers ~ all so much fun.  In fact, I went and purchased another kit so I could use it in my entire album.



Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs