Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December Daily ~ Day #7

I'm back again today with another page from my December Daily.  While this page isn't holiday related, it has part of my December for the past 11 years ~ the day I became a Breast Cancer Survivor.  In the future, I may not document it each year; however, it felt like it warranted a look.

I used supplies from the I AM Collection from Simple Stories for the entire page, except for the #7 tag which came with the Ali Edwards kit.


a close up on the title...



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I don't know why I'm not getting email updates when you post, but was on my blog (which has been sadly neglected) and saw your update in my side bar. I am liking your December daily. I thought since the kids are no longer home, it didn't make sense to do one, but now I think I'll do one next year.

So sorry you had to go thru this very hard time in your life and so glad that you are a cancer survivor!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs