Friday, December 30, 2016

Finishing December Daily ~ Day #24 & #25

Here we are... the final two days for my December Daily 2016!  Woohooo ~ what a fun project to work on and finish up!  I'm thrilled with how it turned out.

The first page features cards from the Jasmine Jones kit and the transparency and embellishments from Ali Edwards kit.  The focus of this page was our lovely Christmas Eve service at church.





The final page features papers, a transparency and embellishments from the Ali Edwards kit.  It was just the four of us on Christmas Day and it was such a relaxing day.


Here's the back cover page.




And here is the simple way I decorated the Ali Edwards binder. 


I hope you enjoyed getting a peek at our Christmas season.  I sure enjoyed putting it together and I know our family will enjoy looking at this album for many years to come.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs