Monday, February 6, 2017

Friends Forever Layout

Are you ready for a new week?  It's Monday already, so I guess ready or not, here we go!  My layout today features a great photo of my daughter and one of her good friends that was taken on our Spring Break trip a few years ago.  When I pulled this photo out, I knew I wanted to use the Posh Collection from Simple Stories because the beautiful navy and coral colors match their outfits perfectly.



I used wood elements (picture frame & hearts) and colored them with a navy blue alcohol ink marker because the natural wood color didn't go with the layout at all.  For a little bit of visual interest, I cut a doily in half and added part of it to the top corner and a smaller part to the opposite bottom corner.  The heart sticker & tab at the top and word stickers at the bottom, are all from the Posh sticker sheet by Simple Stories.


Today I was originally planning on sharing a review of the scrapbooking subscription kits I've been using; however, I was away scrapbooking with friends all weekend and couldn't bring myself to write a blog post last night.  So that will be coming up some time this week.... stay tuned.

Have a lovely day!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs