Friday, February 3, 2017

Hip Kit ~ Happy New Year!

It's FRIDAY!!!  WOOHOO ~ I'm so excited!  I'm going to a scrabook retreat later today until Sunday afternoon with my BFF!  We go twice a year and it's always a great time to get away.  Thankfully, it's only about 20 minutes from home, so I can still go to my son's Solo/Ensemble performance on Saturday as well.  It will be a busy weekend for sure!

For today's page, I picked some photos from the New Year's cruise we went on.  It was fun celebrating my birthday (NYE) and ringing in the new year on the cruise ship.  It was a great party for sure!


I used supplies from the December Hip Kit and my page idea is totally copied from a fabulous page by Flora Monika Farkas. Just like Flora, I used the gold puffy number stickers and gold mirror embellishments (streamers, dots, &, party) from the Hip Kit to resemble the countdown for New Year's Eve.  The "Farewell 2016", gold stars, "Celebrate" and "Hello 2017" are also from the Hip Kit.  The large "2017 bring on the new" label is from the Studio Calico January kit.




Check back on Monday as I review each of the Monthly Kit Club subscriptions I've received so far for Ali Edwards Story Kits, Studio Calico & Hip Kit Club.  

Have a wonderful weekend & enjoy whatever you have planned!  I know mine will be jam packed!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love the gold Kendra!! This is fantastic!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs