Thursday, February 9, 2017

Hip Kit ~ Hello, you.

Well... I'm pretty sure I just made my favorite page of this year {yes, I know it's only February}.  My daughter sent me this adorable photo last May near the end of her first year of college.  I love that she is upside down but still has a smile on her face... it's kind of fitting for the rough year she had.  So many things happened that my sweet 18 year old should not have had to endure, but she came out of it with amazing strength and passion.  I couldn't be more proud of her and her incredible faith.
 

For this layout, I used the December Hip Kits ~ Main Scrapbook kit, Project Life Kit, Embellishment Kit and the cardstock kit.  This was my first month with this company and I wanted to see which of their kits suited me.  The only addition items I used on this page were some Taylored Expressions dies (circle, scallop edge) and some gold paper scraps.

I was so pleased with how beautifully the elements all worked on this page.  My initial inspiration for the layout came from a gorgeous page by Justyna Skowron, who is on the Hip Kit Design Team.



Thank you for stopping by today!
I hope you have found a bit of inspiration.



1 comment:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous page Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs