Friday, February 17, 2017

Hip Kit Page ~ New Year's Getaway

Happy Friday my friends!  I hope you have some fun plans this weekend.  I'm excited to see my sweet girl this weekend and take my son to a college visit on Monday... OMW!  How did they grow up this fast???

Yesterday, I worked on a few pocket pages with a few different kits.  The supplies are mostly from the December Hip Kit with a few extra things from my stash.  I let the cards guide this page and decided to use some photos from our most recent vacation since that's how we rang in 2017.  


For the top left title card, the printed card, the chipboard alpha letters, 2017 flair, cheers circle & remember this are all from the December Hip Kits.  The rest of the script letter stickers are from Heidi Swapp. The other two printed 3x4 cards are also from the Hip Kit and the circles on the bottom two photos were cut with a circle punch from another coordinating card in the Hip Kit that I decided I wouldn't use.  I typed the titles on them and then punched them out & added some washi tape and the little black heart.  I really like how they turned out & that they coordinate with the rest of the page.


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs