Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #5

Welcome to Wednesday and I have another layout ready for my Project 52 Album.  I really love that I can so easily keep this album up to date as the week happens.  I have been much more intentional about taking photos and journaling since I can pick up my tablet and add everything.  I have my photos from my phone automatically update in Google Pics and when I'm ready to add them, they are magically there... love that!  I also have several pages already started with the card inserted and titles done so I just go in and move/add/edit.  Easy Peasy!

For my page this week, I used the Project 52 Fresh Edition in the Project Life App.  It came out recently for 2017.  Also, for the layout, I used Design F in the App.  That's the other thing I really like about the App, I can play with the different layouts until I find one that works.



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs