Friday, February 24, 2017

Spring Break 2013 ~ More from Cozumel

Happy Friday!  Today I'm back with a few more pages from our Spring Break 2013 trip... it's been fun looking through these photos again & seeing how much my kids have changed ~ especially my son.  Goodness, he has sure grown up!



Once again, I used the Simple Stories You Are Here Collection for these pages and used the standard Becky Higgins Design A page protectors (although I don't photograph the pages in them).   I love adding all the bits and pieces in the collection to my photos.


My second coordinating page ~ I added some washi tape and enamel dots.  I typed all of my journaling on a typewriter.



Have A Wonderful Weekend!


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Loving the colours Kendra! This is fantastic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs