Monday, March 20, 2017

Felicity Jane ~ My Beautiful Girl

Good Morning!  I'm a little late getting my post up today ~ it must be Monday.  Today I have a page to share using my Felicity Jane London Kit.  I think I have used every single piece of this kit ~ I love it!


I saw a beautiful page on the Felicity Jane Blog using this kit from Nancy Damiano and copied her basic layout with the pattern papers as my launching off point {full credit to Nancy for her amazing inspiration}.  

The title is a combination of products ~ the "MY" and "GIRL" are from the chipboard alphabet in the kit and the "beautiful" is from American Crafts Thickers {Foam Phrase Stickers - Wild}.  The rest of the items/papers on the page are all from the FJ London Kit.    I added my journaling on the computer and then cut them up to apply to them my page.



Have a Wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs