Monday, March 13, 2017

Felicity Jane ~ Today was Fabulous

Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was awesome and you're ready for this new week!  I have a new page to share today using my Felicity Jane London Kit ~ I really love this kit!   When a new kit arrives on my doorstep, my goal is to make at least 2 layouts with that kit, either 12x12 or pocket pages.  I've already made a few layouts with this one, but I just can't stop because the supplies are so amazing!



I started with a full sheet of 12x12 pattern paper as the background border and then added Bazzill white cardstock on top.  I fussy cut the flowers and the "today" title from the sticker sheet and colored just a bit of the flowers with a few shades of yellow watercolor pencils.

I used the stamp set in the kit to finish off the title and few other words on the page.  I added the word "was" and the little hearts using a Hero Arts alphabet stamp set.

To dress up the beautiful photo of my daughter, I added the cardstock stacked labels to one side of the photo, tucking them under the left edge.  Then for some balance, I added strips of pattern paper & a die cut heart to the other side.  I'm super happy with how it turned out.


Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Such a pretty page Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs