Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hip Kit ~ Marching Band Camp

Several months ago, I attended a scrapbooking retreat.  While there, I was able to get tons of pages done for my son's 2015 Marching Band Album.  I kept putting off photographing the projects because it is such a time consuming process.  However, I haven't worked on anything new because my schedule has been pretty busy, so yesterday I finally pulled them out of the pockets and spent some time getting it done.



For all of these pages, I used bits and pieces of my Hip Kits ~ mostly December and maybe a few cards from the January PL kit.   I used my typewriter for the journaling & added some washi tape here and there.


A fun trip to Cedar Point with the band... a favorite trip each year!




I pulled out my Hero Arts alphabet stamps to add the names of the
roller coasters for the journaling card.




Have a Wonderful Day!!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs