Tuesday, May 23, 2017

One Little Word ~ {Explore} April Prompt & Pages

Good Morning!!  Today I wanted to share with you my One Little Word pages from the April Prompt.  The prompt this month was to put Post-Its up around your house to make your word {and questions about your word} visible.  

Below is the cover page for my April pages.  It's a photo I found on Pinterest and the "apr" button is from the OLW digital kit. 


For my Post-It questions, I decided to rewrite them on 3x4 cards and use an Ali Edwards travel stamp set and stamped "Let's Explore" in light aqua ink as the title of each card.  Then I used the OLW stamp set to add the subtitles.  I just hand wrote my questions, which is normally something I don't like doing, but I guess my WITL project helped me get over some of that dislike for my own handwriting.  I also included my Actions card with a stamp from the OLW stamp set for the subtitle.


For the last few pages, I included another "Post-It" question on the 3x4 card, a photo from Spring Break 2017 and my reflection card for the month.  The pattern card is from Studio Calico with a OLW Messy Circle stamp and the Explore arrow from an older Ali Edwards set.


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs