Friday, December 8, 2017

December Daily ~ Day #4 through #7

Hello & Happy Friday!   Ready for more pages from my December Daily?  Some of them are very Christmas related & some aren't... but that's how December goes.

For Day #4, I documented our annual Band Mom Christmas Party.  I don't usually do two-page spreads in my DD album; however, the 2x2 page protector that I used on Day #3 didn't leave enough room for my journaling and large group photo.  The supplies from this page are from the Ali Edwards & Jasmine Jones DD kits this year.


Day#5 & #6 ~ I used supplies from the current Ali Edwards DD kit.



Day #7 ~ I used the circles from the Ali Edwards & Jasmine Jones DD kits this year along with dies and embossing folders from Taylored Expressions.  The sticker letters, #7 & the snowflake are all from my stash.


Have A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs