Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Ali Edwards Story Kits ~ Marching Band Events

Welcome to a new week!  I didn't get a chance to get a blog post done yesterday, so I'll share 2 layouts with you today. I decided for both of these double layouts, that I wanted to go a bit minimal on the embellishments.  I had lots of photos from both Regionals and Semi-State, and wanted to include as many of them as I could.

For this first layout, I used journaling cards from the Ali Edwards Details Story Kit & digital stamps from the Drive Story Stamp. For the "Heart of the Matter" card, I changed the color of the letters to red, to coordinate with all the red in the photos and the theme of the show {Defence.les/Heart}.  On the Story Details card, I added journaling under the photo and added a pull tab.



For my Semi-State page, I again had tons of photos and wanted to include so many.  I used the grey tear-apart phrases from the 2017 Week in the Life kit with stars from the Best Story Kit.  I also used a journaling card from the digital version of the Best Story Kit.  Using Photoshop Elements, I changed the color of the star on the card to purple to match the title card & the background color to white from cream.




Thanks for Stopping By Today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs