Tuesday, January 9, 2018

{Embrace} One Little Word ~ January Prompt

This past week I started working on my One Little Word prompt for January. I've decided to for a very clean and simple look this year using the Ali Edwards pink album & 2018 OLW kit.   I also ordered this sweet little Whole Heart - Pocket Tailsman with my word {Embrace} on it from Soul Mantras.  I love it & will include it in my photos 💗




At the beginning of each year, the January prompt is all about learning things about your OLW and what you want to work on for the upcoming year.  The cards for my cover page are all from the OLW 2018 Ali Edwards kit.  I added the pink hearts and letter stickers.



I like the clean and simple look of typing up my journaling, so I also used the cards that come in the digital OLW package that comes free with the OLW class purchase.  The quote is from a Pinterest search & the pink stamped image is from the new OLW stamp set called This One Life.




Even though all of these cards/pages came with the physical kit, I did all of my journaling on the computer and used the digital cards.  Then I added more stamping in pink for little bits of color.


Depending on the prompts in the coming months, I'm sure that I'll have more color on my pages, but for this month, the focus is really on the content.



Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs